Experience and Skills:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in purchasing in a manufacturing environment, preferably high tech.
- Intimate knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge/experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing flow
FreeWave Technologies is in one of the most exciting chapters of its 24-year history. FreeWave is currently a Machine-to-Machine (M2M) wireless communications leader and is rapidly expanding its product base to become an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse.
Today FreeWave has a solid wireless platform that currently serves thousands of industrial customers. In addition, FreeWave has just released the new ZumLink and WavePro platforms that enable greater versatility including programmable functionality at the edge of IIOT networks.
Join the Wave ... Free Thinkers changing the Industrial Wireless World
FreeWave Technologies, Inc. engineers and manufactures certain products that are considered ITAR-controlled items under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Consistent with ITAR, any position at FreeWave that involves work with the engineering or manufacturing functions of the Company may only be filled by a candidate who is (i) a citizen of the United States, or (ii) a person who has been accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.