Experience and Skills:
Skills and Abilities Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of RF, electronics and computers and ability to apply Electrical/Software Engineering knowledge in a practical way
- Quick learner and enjoys hands-on trouble shooting activities.
- The ability of following established test procedures to execute test cases and record results.
- Ability of assisting in the modification and enhancements of test processes and test cases.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Basic Electrical/Software Engineering knowledge, normally obtained through college level coursework or equivalent experience.
FreeWave Technologies is in one of the most exciting chapters of its 24-year history. FreeWave is currently a Machine-to-Machine (M2M) wireless communications leader and is rapidly expanding its product base to become an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse.
Today FreeWave has a solid wireless platform that currently serves thousands of industrial customers. In addition, FreeWave has just released the new ZumLink and WavePro platforms that enable greater versatility including programmable functionality at the edge of IIOT networks.
Join the Wave ... Free Thinkers changing the Industrial Wireless World
FreeWave Technologies, Inc. engineers and manufactures certain products that are considered ITAR-controlled items under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Consistent with ITAR, any position at FreeWave that involves work with the engineering or manufacturing functions of the Company may only be filled by a candidate who is (i) a citizen of the United States, or (ii) a person who has been accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.