Experience and Skills:
Skills and Abilities Qualifications:
- Must have experience in programing/operating various equipment in an SMT manufacturing line such as Screen Printers, AOI, Reflow ovens, Selective Solder, and Placement equipment. Familiarity with MPM, Camalot, Mirtec, Virtronics, Nordson, and Samsung is considered a plus
- IPC-A-610 Class 2 trained
- Must be able to read and follow written or verbal assembly instructions
- Must be proficient in utilizing a Digital Multi-meter, oscilloscope, predictive and preventative maintenance diagnostic tools, Microsoft Office, measurement tools and hand tools
- Ability to generate process instructions for SMT operation staff
- Ability to understand procedures and processes, schematics, wiring diagrams, and blue prints
- Basic understanding of SPC [Statistical Process Control] and its uses for process improvement and control
- Solid background in 5S methodology
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in electronic Surface Mount Technology assembly required
- Associates Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- SMTA certification is a plus
- Previous training in 6 Sigma quality is a plus
FreeWave Technologies is in one of the most exciting chapters of its 24-year history. FreeWave is currently a Machine-to-Machine (M2M) wireless communications leader and is rapidly expanding its product base to become an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse.
Today FreeWave has a solid wireless platform that currently serves thousands of industrial customers. In addition, FreeWave has just released the new ZumLink and WavePro platforms that enable greater versatility including programmable functionality at the edge of IIOT networks.
Join the Wave ... Free Thinkers changing the Industrial Wireless World
FreeWave Technologies, Inc. engineers and manufactures certain products that are considered ITAR-controlled items under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Consistent with ITAR, any position at FreeWave that involves work with the engineering or manufacturing functions of the Company may only be filled by a candidate who is (i) a citizen of the United States, or (ii) a person who has been accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.